View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #11
BrendaS54
Brenda's Brat Bunch
Donating Member

Tongue Since I am on a roll!

Okay.. here is another one that happened to me when I was younger, prettier.. skinnier, and Single! haha..
I was getting ready for work and noticed I was out of ciggerettes ( I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE!) haven't for 15 years.. anyway, I thought I would just run down to the corner to the drive thru gas station an get me a pack. I just gotten out of the shower an just put on a pair of jeans an a shirt (No bra). I jumped in the car and figured I would come right back and finish getting ready for work. Hair wet, an with a white blouse on I continued on my trip to get me ciggs. (NOW this is desperate when you are a smoker) lol! I pulled up to the window and asked for my brand and handed the man a ten dollar bill. He handed me two packs of ciggs and a twenty back. Me being the " Too honest for my own good" as my husband tells me, I told the man he gave me too much money back and I only wanted One pack .. not two. He took the one pack left and the twenty and proceeded to give me two more packs of ciggs and the twenty back.. I kinda got a little perturbed and told hiim again.. "Sir, I gave you a twenty, I just wanted 1 pack of ciggs.. not two..a and you still gave me back my twenty." well after about 2 more tries, he finally got it right. I pulled out and got to the road and stopped and looked both ways and happened to look down. I about died! I didn't even button my blouse at all and my boobs was showing for all to see. I kinda laughed a bit an Said " no wonder the poor guy was so frustrated.. he seen my boobs! the full monty! Wish I still had that shape and those boobs! lol.. that was 20 years ago an I was Singing and skinny! Lol!
BTW .. I was a country singer in Nashville for 10 years.. Sang back up for 2 years for Loretta Lynn.. and sang in Branson for few years.. SO then I wasn't that bad.. lol.. My son used to find dates for me.. which I never went.. lol.. all were too young for me. ! Well this is just one of the many embarrassing moments in my life!
BrendaS54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!