View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 07:02 PM   #4
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaS54 View Post
Well, normally I wouldn't tell ANYONE about this.. but after I thought it over I thought you all needed a good laugh.. I mean a good one. Might be a little long, so bear with me.
Today, My husband took me out to lunch after church. Since I hadn't been out for while (knee surgery again) he thougt It would do me good. He took me to a really nice Buffet here in Lansing. We got to the resturant an when we got inside I thought I would use the little girls room and wash my hands. I told my husband to go ahead and get us a table an I would find him.
I finished in the restroom and headed out the door. I stopped an looked around and seen my husband was already in line at the buffet. I went up to him and asked where our table was so I could put my purse. He pointed it out an I walked on over to the table and placed my purse on the chair and went back up and got behind my husband. While standing there with a plate in my hand I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and the lady behind me whispered in my ear " Honey, I thought I tell you before you show more people.. your dress is inside your pantyhose an your butt is showing. She preceded to giggle. I just about died! I turned quickly and whispered to my husband what had transpired and cried.. What should I do? The Male Pig in him said " Well pull it out! " I had tears in my eyes. I said " Let's Leave" he said.. "No, I already paid.. Just pull it out. So here is a resturant full of people.. Most looking at me an grinning and pointing. I Just stood there.. I turned my back to the wall an reached behind me and pulled it out. I Made sure I got enough food the first trip cause I wasn't going back up to the buffet line! Of course it had to be a time when I wore a dress, I rarely wear dresses! of course panty hose too! I don't wear undies with panty hose.. SO I mooned everyone in the restaurant. I walked back to my table and a lady and her daughter pointed at me and laughed. I just had to keep going. I will never forget this! MY butt all over Lansing! Because before we went out to eat we stopped at the mall to pick up something I had ordered at Penny's so everyone there seen my butt too.. Oh well, must had been a nice butt.. no one complained!
Hun when ya got it flaunt it!!! Don't be too embarrassed it happens to us all at one time or another. I've done some stupid and embarrassing things in public too.
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!