View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
BrendaS54
Brenda's Brat Bunch
Donating Member

Confused I Am So Embarrased!

Well, normally I wouldn't tell ANYONE about this.. but after I thought it over I thought you all needed a good laugh.. I mean a good one. Might be a little long, so bear with me.
Today, My husband took me out to lunch after church. Since I hadn't been out for while (knee surgery again) he thougt It would do me good. He took me to a really nice Buffet here in Lansing. We got to the resturant an when we got inside I thought I would use the little girls room and wash my hands. I told my husband to go ahead and get us a table an I would find him.
I finished in the restroom and headed out the door. I stopped an looked around and seen my husband was already in line at the buffet. I went up to him and asked where our table was so I could put my purse. He pointed it out an I walked on over to the table and placed my purse on the chair and went back up and got behind my husband. While standing there with a plate in my hand I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, and the lady behind me whispered in my ear " Honey, I thought I tell you before you show more people.. your dress is inside your pantyhose an your butt is showing. She preceded to giggle. I just about died! I turned quickly and whispered to my husband what had transpired and cried.. What should I do? The Male Pig in him said " Well pull it out! " I had tears in my eyes. I said " Let's Leave" he said.. "No, I already paid.. Just pull it out. So here is a resturant full of people.. Most looking at me an grinning and pointing. I Just stood there.. I turned my back to the wall an reached behind me and pulled it out. I Made sure I got enough food the first trip cause I wasn't going back up to the buffet line! Of course it had to be a time when I wore a dress, I rarely wear dresses! of course panty hose too! I don't wear undies with panty hose.. SO I mooned everyone in the restaurant. I walked back to my table and a lady and her daughter pointed at me and laughed. I just had to keep going. I will never forget this! MY butt all over Lansing! Because before we went out to eat we stopped at the mall to pick up something I had ordered at Penny's so everyone there seen my butt too.. Oh well, must had been a nice butt.. no one complained!
BrendaS54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!