View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
YorkyFromOhio
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Dover, OHIO Meet Up; October 13th

Okay, I'm planning one last meet up before the weather gets cold (well, hopefully it won't get cold before then ). It will be on October 13th at noon. Once again it will be at the Dover City park. We're going to rent the pavilion by the pond, so that it will be reserved and there will be no switching of pavilions at the last minute. The pavilion cost $25, so I am asking that anyone who wishes to attend to donate $5 to help with cost. If we get more than 5 people to come, then the extra money will go towards the pizza. We'll be having pizza this time around, that way we'll know exactly how much we'll need once everyone arrives and I'll send hubby to get it. So, the pizza options are Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, or Dominos. Once again, I ask that everyone pitch in a few bucks to help in the cost of the pizza, as I won't be able to fund the whole thing this time around. We'll once again have the doggie toy gift exchange and it will once again be optional and you may bring as many as you wish and you'll receive that many in return. I have two games planned and prizes will be awarded to the winners and we'll have door prizes again. I hope to see a few of you again and to meet many more of you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!