View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Default We went from 3 dogs to 5 dogs...overnight!!!!

I am in yorkie heaven again!!! Bubba and Roxy (yorkiesmiles) are here for the weekend! I just love these little guys. They are so sweet!!!!

now...maggie...she is NOT nice!!! as soon as they walked in the door she got very possessive and was snapping at them if they went near anything that she thought was hers!! I need to put a stop to that. She has gotten a little better but sheesh...i can't believe how she is acting! she has always been territorial over her crate and bed...but now it's the whole house!!! oye.

i think she will get used to it....just in time for them to go home tomorrow, i'm sure but once she realizes that they are ok...she will be running and playing with them. last time they were here....she was just obsessed with bubba. she wouldn't leave him alone !! maybe she is mad at him for leaving her last time??? hehe....my little spitfire LOL

I will post some pics later. right now, i am just letting them warm up to us and the house. they have both eaten and enjoyed a little treat...trying to get them comfy

bubba came in likehe knew where he was and was ok with it. Roxy is taking a little longer. Last night, she laid by the front door...the one her momma walked out of...and just whined. she wouldn't leave the door. I kept bringing her onto the couch and holding her and loving on her...but she would go straight back to the door. any ideas how i can make her feel better????

well...i guess i will go brush the babies now....will post pictures very soon

p.s. I'M LOVING THIS!! I could have a house full of yorkies all the time and be just fine with it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!