View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 12:06 PM   #14
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

It has to be based on weight. I ordered $140 worth of stuff so I defiently went over the $60 amount. I did order a bunch of the small princess dog food bowls so they must be heavy. I do love thier prices dont get me wrong. BUt I did a "mock " order a few weeks ago to see what they would charge for shippping and it wasnt half that so I am kinda ticked. The other wierd thing is that the food bowls are back ordered so maybe they charged me shipping twice knowing they would have to ship those later? I would have waited then. I dont know. $34 is Kinda high for 1 week shipping in my opinion. Other than the dishes I just bought the doggles and glocoat? Those arent heavy. ANd none of those items are large by any means.

I am kinda sick of all the wholesale companies(not just pet companies) charging me processing fees and HIGH shipping fees. Its enough money to not consider them wholesale. ANd I am not referring to pet edge b/c honestly thier prices are sooooo cheap that its worth the $34 shippping. I have been dealing with a lot of craft/fabric, raw materail type wholesalers that charge me $15 for a small package of rhinestones. Teeny tiny weightless rhinestones. I know for a fact it would cost $3.85 to 2-3 day priority mail with usps.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!