View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 11:59 AM   #7
sylvan
YT 2000 Club Member

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with your breeder, but you will have all the help we can muster. He should have definitely registered the litter before he sold pups. I don't release registration papers until I get a copy of spay/neuter cert from owners at 6 months...but I have them here.
At this point that doesn't really matter unless you were planning to enter akc events, the paper is just paper if you just wanted a pet. It would be helpful to know what the pedigree is for health issues, but it doesn't sound like you would have got that info anyway...please make sure you have her spayed at 6 months to prevent future problems. accidental breedings do occur as you'll see if you check some other threads...also, it would be great if you can post the breeders info to keep others from having a poor experience with a new pup. Maybe we can educate him a bit...
I will be happy to send you all the care info sheets I send home with new pup owners if you would like to e-mail me at sylvanyorkies@entermail.net. or you can pm me here. You are already getting lots of advice here, I also recommend free feeding dry kibble, supplemented with wet 3x day and get to the vet asap.
Best wishes to you and Daisy Stacy
sylvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!