Thread: I am Offended
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
aka_yorkie_mama
YT Addict

Default I am Offended

ok My feeling are hurt and i need to vent i honestly feel that what you put out comes back to you. if you kind and honest then you will recive honesty and kindness and if you dont thats ok i would rather be kind than recive kindness sort of like the saint francess of asissi prayer. so to the point i responed to a post in a short and honest way and was told i need not respond again .. well someone posted that they Know me and im nice and didnt think i was being rude and that person was like she tryed to sell me a dog and i think she dosnt want compititon OMG so i got pissie and posted the PM they sent me looking for a dog not the other way around and my polite direction to another breeder who had a litter i felt may meet there needs better i even posted that for an older pottie trained pet there were great rescues in one of there earlyer posts. now i cant belive i looked at this persons post again ... why just to be in a bad mood and im pmsing and im all emotional over this and i felt if i didnt say somthing i was gonna explode i need a midol
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!