View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:54 AM   #9
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

That's ridiculous. Instead of giving you a patch to sooth one addiciton, they just give you addictive painkillers? That's just problems wit the whole system, gosh....you should write a letter to the editor. I'm serious! I work for the paper and process letters to the editor every day and I would let this one be put in! (I throw out a lot of crap. But this one needs to be in there, for sure!)

I smoked since I was 16 years old....but was determined to QUIT in honour of my upcoming wedding, when I was 22. I smoked a LOT thru college (not sure if I could have made it thru any semester exams w/o it, haha) ....but I am soooo glad I was able to kick the habit. It took a long time, like nearly a year, to not want a cigarette anymore.

But now, I can think fondly of "the old days" but I dont' desire to smoke anymore...and I even tried once while out with a girlfriend venting about work issues (and I used to vent BY smoking) and I just coughed....it wasnt' the same. *sigh* but, that's a good thing. Anway, moving on....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!