View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 09:32 AM   #1
ssj4.0
Yorkie Yakker

Default Sadie had her day in court!!!!!!

Well as many of you might remember, back in May I posted that Sadie was attacked by a husky on are walk. After trying to get a hold of the other dogs owners (with no luck) We contacted animal control. Sadie had injuries to her little head and had to be seen by the vet. She is doing great now, but her fur on top of her head is still a mess. We have just went to court over this matter and we settled with the other owners. They have to pay for her vet. bills. I wasn't sure if we should settle or not, because by doing this nothing else happens. I was really hoping that the dog and his owner would get some training. During the attack the other owner kept yelling she didn't know how to make him stop. But if we took it to the next leave and didn't take the offer, the dog would most likely be put down. My biggest fear is that this dog attacks a little kid, but I know that he was acting on his instincts (or at least that is what my vet. said) and Sadie must have looked like a little animal of prey. I know after talking to the father for a little bit that this dog is his daughters baby, I just hope that they get some training and I didn't make a BIG mistake. What do you all think?

Amy

Join today and remove this ad!