View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 09:50 AM   #4
Julz
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

WOW! In my state it is illegal to sell, transfer, or trade (or give away) ANY puppy under 7 weeks of age. That was scarey that your puppy was throwing up! Good thing you have an appointment with the vet Monday! Make sure he gives her a complete puppy exam. Also, take a stoole sample with you and he can check for worms and/or parasites. As long as she is eating, drinking, and not lathargic, Monday should be safe enough. I'm going to tell you now, if you don't get papers WITH your puppy, there isn't going to be a darn thing you can do about it if he NEVER gives them to you. You can spend over $100 trying to get them, but if he didn't really register the litter (which you do BEFORE you sell them), from my experience you won't have much luck. I am no professional by far, but this is something I went through with my first Yorkie. Though there certainly are times a person does get the papers later such as if there were some error in the paper work to begin with or the person sent them out late. It just sounds fishy to me that he said he isn't sending the papers out till they are all sold. Also, the whole process sounded all wrong to me. Anyway, like the post mentions above, put water in the hard puppy food you are feeding with now and also as mentioned above, you won't want to skimp and buy a cheap brand....they eat so very little a small bag goes a looooong way! Did you check to see if your pup has teeth?

Last edited by Julz; 07-08-2005 at 09:56 AM.
Julz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!