View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:27 AM   #5
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

Love Welcome!

Welcome to YT!! You are smart to do research.
whatever you find, just make sure that there is no corn, no wheat or soy and no by-products. Those ingredients are in so many of the commercial brands. The corn is used as a cheap filler and can cause allergies/itching. The wheat and soy isn't necessary for dogs and the by-products include all the parts of animals that aren't used in anything else. These include beaks, feet, feathers, plus animals collected from vets offices that have been euthinized for diseases or illnesses. It can also include road kill, including rabid skunks. plastic and metal collars are not even removed.
i do offer a healthy all natural made-in-america dog food and treats. If you or anyone would like a free sample, just pm me and i'll pop it in the mail. My girls LOVE this food and we tried them all after all the recalls started and this one seemed the best for us. We love the fact that it is delivered straight from the manufacturing plant to our doors. How convenient is that!! It doesn't sit in a warehouse or on a store shelf so it is always fresh!!
Check around and read all the posts and threads on dog foods. Our babies health and lives depend on us providing them the highest quality food.
Good luck with your research.
click for an interesting video to give you a lot of information about what to look for in a good quality dog food. VIDEO
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!