Thread: Please Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 06:01 AM   #9
watisgood
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry View Post
I have Lillies crate in our bedroom. I made a nice fluffy pillow that fits the cage. I made her a little fleece blanket and put a toy in with her. I also put a blanket over (to completely cover the crate...except the front). The first 4 nights she cried and cried...I felt awful but, I knew it would have only taken once to give in to her and I would never get her to sleep in her crate. Sadie (my first furbaby) I made this mistake with...We let her sleep with us when we went on a weekend vacation. That's all it took...Sadie will not sleep in a crate at home...I do feel bad for Lillie...Sadie sleeps with us and she is in the crate. I do get Lillie out of her crate in the morning and put her in bed with us. If my parents puppy sit for a weekend she will sleep in her crate there but, not at home. She sleeps with us. I LOVE having her in bed with me but, she will sometimes get up during the night and walk on us...like we aren't there!..Silly little things!
I am very tempted to bring little rocky into bed, knowing that this will prevent him from crying. Last night was horrible, Rocky kept the whole house awake and i barley had any sleep. I feel like im doing something wrong? I really dont mind Rocky sleeping with me, i want him trained to stay in a crate while im at work. Also is there a difference between a crate and a cage?
watisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!