View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #1
ladyfaylyn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad To Answer a few Questions ?

Hi Everyone,
Hope You all and your Yorkie cuties are doing great !
I am anewbie here and If you the post Hi from a newbie you will find me.
I am not sure if I am doing this right but here is a question I got from a Person :

sylvan
Senior Yorkie Talker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi and welcome! I hate to be the downer here but I am always concerned when I hear about a 7 week old pup removed from the litter. They really need to be together until they are at least 10 weeks for proper socialization/care. Is there a special reason Daisy was released to you so early? Sorry for raining on the parade...

Anywho You are right I think Sylvan,
Same thing I was thinking I think I should have done more reading before jumping the gun so to speak.But i tryed to read everything before I got My sweet Daisy but never did I read that she may be to Young !!
As I have had a few problems that I think stem from this let me explain --I have had Daisy 3 Days now I found this site last night when I was looking for info as to why she is acting weird The first two nights about 11 at night she would vomit The poor baby would vomit more then she had in her.Lastnight was alot better and today She is doing great .I called the vet and she has a appointment for first pup check on Monday I really think the Breeder Didnt care and I should have seen it but I didnt
I Love Daisy soooo much already and We also paid a pretty penny The breeder said He would be getting the akc papers in when all the pups are gone and will then send them to Me ? Is this right ?
He seemed honest But really He didnt even explain things to Me about any special yorkie care etc like I thought He would( even though I read first)I still felt as if He could have takin more time with Us,I felt hurryed out the door!I did see her mommy and daddy and Mom got in with her and started feeding her,I should have seen that was My first sign right there.I was so hurryed that I did not ask My fault I know)
Anyone with any comments or suggestions I would soo much
appreciate it !!
Thanks You all for listening and also Daisy is doing really good today she is eating baby food beef and lamb and Her hard kibble,lots of water,Also boiled chicken and rice is this good ?
Thanks alot ,Tami
Ps
Daisy was 6 wks when I got her she just turned 7wks yesterday!
ladyfaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!