View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 07:00 PM   #1
pamelakay
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Yay! Luigi's PocoMutt Outfits Came!

Sonja...I have to say again that you are just amazing!! I was so excited to see the package sitting on my table, I ripped it open and ran to put the outfits on Luigi straight away! They are wonderful and exactly what I wanted. I looooooove them! Thank you so much for the special harness and extra little doggy treat as well! You are the best... Luigi thanks you & Mitzi too!

If you haven't ordered from Pocomutt yet..you should

So I have a bunch of pictures of Luigi in his growing wardrobe

1) University hoodie. This has my college's initials on the back: "MSMC" and Luigi's name on the cute polkadot lined hoodie! My friends at school are going to flip when they see him in this

2) Y'all know this character from Nintendo? http://www.toysnjoys.com/nintendo/ni...luigiplush.jpg He is kinda who Luigi was named after, so it seemed fitting to get him a Luigi overalls outfit =) Pocomutt did an amazing job with this..doesn't it look exactly like the outfit?! Looks like we got a Halloween costume PLUS another regular everyday outfit for my little guy

3) Argyle vest with white polo shirt underneath, with an "L" on the collar. I looove this one as well, he looks so sophisticated in it haha

Thank you again Sonja! Seriously,you made my day (and Luigi's too)
*hugs*
Attached Thumbnails
Yay! Luigi's PocoMutt Outfits Came!-2.jpg   Yay! Luigi's PocoMutt Outfits Came!-3.jpg   Yay! Luigi's PocoMutt Outfits Came!-4.jpg   Yay! Luigi's PocoMutt Outfits Came!-5.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!