View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:40 AM   #1
jeanief
YT Addict

Default Update #2 on pups lost in c-sec

This just gets stranger and stranger. She told the vet she wanted the name of the man who came to pick up the dead puppies. He would not give it to her so she called the police to say she wanted her puppies or the name of the person who picked them up. The police went to the vets and the vet said ,all dead animals are his property ( NOT)... Anyway the police got the name of the guy who picked up the pups and gave him a call. He said, I have the pups but I didn't pick them up like I normally do on my route, the VET dropped them off here.... and it's 40 miles 1 way !!! I guess he didn't have room in his freezer for 4 (4oz) pups. ( yeah right) What vet do you of that would leave a critical mom who lost alot of blood( according to the vet, but who knows) to run a dead animal 40 miles 1 way to drop it off and not wait for the routine pick up ? He is so trying to cover his tracks and hide something. There was 1 premature and 3 normal( no scarlet bellies) 2 vets have now said that a ecrospy(sp) can't be done because to much time has passed. You know how vets seem to stick together and not say anything against a fellow vet? Well at least 5 vets have heard of him or know him well and all they would say is . his name is well known and not in a good way, or I know him very will and I don't have anything good to say about him. Mia the mom is doing well so we are very glad about that
jeanief is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!