View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 07:18 AM   #7
Rory's Ma
Yorkie Talker

Hi Deegan's Mom, how is it going? How's the little fella doing? Just had a few days away with my little guy. I have found such pleasure travelling with my little man, he has been to the Opinicon Lodge on the Rideau Canal and up to Pembroke to visit relatives. He is such a great little companion and gets along with everyone. That's what you have to look forward to. I rented a little SUV to go to Pembroke with and he went in his little crate the whole way up, but he could see out through the front seats. That's why a little crate training is handy. Also at the Opinicon, I put him in his little crate when we went for our meals. It just prevents any potential problems ie. having to go potty, or escaping when the staff may have come in to the cabin. It's just a little safety tool for the puppy, they are tucked away secure while you leave them for a short time. I also gave him just a tiny bit of children's liquid gravol for the trip to Pembroke. He was fine, had a little break in Smiths Falls and away we went.

Hope all is well, Rory's Ma.
Rory's Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!