View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 03:02 AM   #1
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default I Hate The People Who Live Under Us!

I wish I could just take the people who live under me, behind a barn and beat them!! UGH!! I am soo PI$T OFF!!!

Ever scent we moved on post, the heifer that lives under us has been a pain in my butt!!

1st it was are wash and dry keeps her up when we wash to late. So we where like sorry and we stopped washing so late... THEN she came up one night when are bed slats feel out of are bed fussing at us. Witch we told her what it was and we told her sorry it woke her up.

THEN!! she has done several false complains on us. saying we are moving thing late at nigh. At the time I was 8 month peg. I'm not going to move $hit.

Then! we get a 1 am knock on the door about the people living under her. say there slamming doors/ when they where sleeping ( my hubby is over the building)

THEN she called in a middle of a fire alarm going off (right after I had my son) to complane about door slamming. We are trying to call the MP's to let them know (even thou there is no fire ) and she wants to call about a door slam when no one even slammed a door! All of this WHLIE the alarm is going off!!

THEN on the last day my mom was here, her hubby come up wanting to talk to my hubby. but he was taking a shower so he got all pissy with me.. saying cant we be considerate. oh yeah i let him have it. that totally pi$t me off. here we are not walk in the house with shoes , so it want make noise for the witch to complane about and he has the nerve to be pissy with me!! saying we were sliding things across the floor. WE where sitting on my couch talk, while my hubby was taking a shower. yeah we where not even on the floor.

yesterday she goes to the town meeting (which are invite paper SOMEHOW did not make it to us, so we knew nothing about it) and tells are COL that we are rude and this and that and all we do is make noise to keep her up. So hubby had to meet with him this morning and tell him whats going on

The only noise that goes on in are house is the baby crying. THATS IT!!

Every time they have come up to say we are making noise, We not and they dont get it that it could be the other people in the other stair wells (The walls are thin and we can hear the people who live beside us in the other stair well). The lady is like no it you. Like we are out to get them or something. Ever time we have made noise and they said something we stopped and we told them we are sorry. why would we go from that to lieing about it? UGH !!

I AM SO PI$T OFF!! I dont need this stress with a new born!

I wish I could pop both there heads off!! But what comes around goes around!! they will get theirs in the end!!

Sorry its soo long.. I just needed to vent. I feel a little better know.. I would feel A LOT better if I could pop there heads off!!

Last edited by OLIVIA_KARHIS; 08-23-2007 at 03:05 AM.
OLIVIA_KARHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!