View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Julz
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default UNBELIEVABLE! I could have died the day I was being released from the nursing home!

Thank you for all that have supported and prayed for me!!!

As some of you know, I spent 13 days in a nursing home for physical therapy after 3 days (second surgery on my knee) in the hospital. I was due to have my sister pick me up at 10:00 am. At 6:00 am, I had my second double-over painful attack and they suggested I go to the hospital. So I left the nursing home by ambulance. I HAD PANCREATITIS!!!!!!! Normal levels are 100 and below.....mine were WELL OVER 4,000!!!! They said it was life-threatening and I was allowed to eat or drink anything for 3 days. I was on Morphine and it atleast took away all of my pain. I was in for 5 days. I am now home for the first time since August 1st (it is now August 22nd). I had another surgical procedure on the 4th day. I have to go back in 4 weeks to have my gull bladder removed.

....and guess what???????? My Mother-in-law, who has been wonderful enough to take care of my 4 Yorkies the entire time, was there to whitness
Tiah having 4 puppies on August 19th!!!!!! 4 little boys and 1 girl!!!!!! I never would have guessed when I bred her 2 months ago that I wouldn't be there for her. I am so excited and thankful that they are all healthy as is their awesome Mamma.

Last edited by Julz; 08-22-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Julz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!