View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 11:32 AM   #3
LiLo
Yorkie Yakker

Angry

Wow what the hell is wrong with people? I can't believe anyone would ever say that to you! I had only one person so far make a disparaging comment about my dogs and I calmly told them that if I wanted their opinion I would ask for it so in the meantime would they please stick it where the sun don't shine.

I think you should just go in there with your head held high and don't let ANYONE bring you down. Your dog is not big! My Yorkie is the same weight (7lbs) and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her. Those people must have some really teeny tiny dogs. You should just let them know that breed standard is anything up to 7lbs and that your dog is exactly where it should be!

As for the "they shouldn't breed them so big" comment... Grrr! I'd say they shouldn't breed them so small. I do have a dog that is under 5lbs but everyone knows that the smaller the dog, the more likeliness there is she/he might have some health issues. Let them know that!

Gosh I'm so riled up now lol I just can't believe the rudeness of some people! Just terrible!

Good luck with your meet! And don't let anyone make you feel bad about your baby! She is beautiful, healthy, and you love her. That is all that should matter!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!