View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 10:39 AM   #5
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

At this point, it will be a matter of lost $$ if I cant get away with it. I can either book it and take the chance or not book it and not go home. You know what i mean? so Id lose out on $400. Not that I want to lose that much $$ but it won't make or break my life. I just wonder if I cant get through if I can say to them that I need to get to New Mexico, can we please figure out how to accomodate my dogs to get them there.

Im flying from a fairly small airport into a fairly small airport. manchester NH to albequerque NM. My mom did it in June and they didnt make her take her dog out of the carrier at all. I just need someone to walk my dog through for me then. I wonder if people are WAY too skeptical to help me out with that. I only have to go through security once, so Im sure the layover wont be a problem, just getting through security might be

I dont know what to do!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!