Thread: Hi from Kelly
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:19 AM   #1
KelMchel
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049 Hi from Kelly

Hi everyone, I joined the group not quite a month ago....we were purchasing a little boy .......7 weeks old.....dont know if any of you will remember....I began to get worried because he was so young but we did get him.....named him Peanut (for short lol) and hes doing wonderfully! I have 2 children that have him so spoiled! He is the sweetest little thing.....we are trying both outside and paper training him and Ive been reading how some of your Yorkies pee on the pad and poop other places, Im having the same issues lol....must be a yorkie thing huh? Anyway, so I have some questions and concerns for you all.....Ok, so my daughter was so excited over this sweet little thing and she shared pictures with her friends online and one friends dad made the comment that he looked mixed ........so my daughters feelings were hurt first of all and secondly she began to worry, I tried to explain to my daughter that the breeder would have never sold us a puppy with papers stating he was purebreed if he was not, isnt that like fraud or something??? Her concerns were so much so that I called the breeder back to talk with her about it and again she assured me he was 100% Yorkie, we saw both mom and dad when we went to get him. I wanted to post a few pictures of him and see what all of you long time Yorkie owners thought.....we love him....no matter what but I would like to know now lol....ya know! Ok so the second issue is a small little "bubble" I call it that I have found on his shoulder area, or right directly behind it, I dont know what this is and some were saying it was probably where he had recieved his vaccinations but Im just worried, he doesnt go back for more shots til the beginning of next week..should I be overly concerned with this? Have any of you experienced this? Wow, I didnt mean to make this post this long......hope I havent bored anyone.....and Ill have my photos on here shortly!!!

Thanks for reading!
Kelly
KelMchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!