Thread: hook worms
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 PM   #1
aka_yorkie_mama
YT Addict

Default hook worms

ok i think i have been bamboozeled can someone tell me about hook worms ...my little girl this weekend prolaped her rectum she is fine now but i went to an emergency vet .. lots of $$$$ and she took a stool sample and i told her i use Nemex-2 and due to the size 2.3 pounds at 14 weeks we dont like to over worm our puppies well this emergency vet went into horror storys of a new worm to CA called a hook worm and since so many dogs are shiped in from the states that have these my puppy might have them .. I dont ship puppies in but .. who know so i buy the extra wormer and give the puppy more chem. before the fecal was done ... and suprise no creepy crawlys ... well yesterday i ran to my vet to look at Loki's butt and told him my fears of Hook worms and he LAUGHED at me thank god he huged me when i came in or he would of had a high heal in his instep LOL i guess hook worms are not a Ca issues unless im a broker or a puppy mill .. since i was laughed at i didnt ask what damage these worms do .. anyone have an idea
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!