View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 09:49 AM   #7
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Well I can't offer any advice on this because Nemo was doing so good at first and now at 6 months it has been a stressful time trying to train him I just don't understand what else to do....I am trying to stay patient but sometimes it is so hard when you have other things going on also....I have devoted so much time taking him out every 10-20 minutes after he eats to taking him out when he barks and scratches at his door to his kennel when he is in it.....I have tried the wee wee pads he tears those up and poops and pees on the floor....I did not start doing the wee wee pads until after he just refused to poop outside....he will pee pee outside but want poop....1 or 2 minutes after he has peed outside he will come right in and pee again so I am totally confused on the matter......anyway I feel you, but your baby is 3 months still kinda young so just be patient if i can be patient anyone can believe me.....I just can't stand the urine and poop smell my house smells even after cleaning, I mop my floors everyday........
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!