View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

I really think that it depends on the person. No set age is the best to have kids, or how far apart to have them or even to have more then one! What is right for one is not always right for every one.

For me, I had my first son when I was just shy of turning 21, he was born on October 25, 1993 and my birthday is December 18. I went on to have 3 more boy's. Birthdates are September 28,1994,April 24,1996 and April 26,1997. The last 2 were actually both due in July but they were born 3 months early.

People thought I was nuts to have them close but that is how my husband and I wanted it. They tend to pair off and play together they really never fight. So it worked out great for us. I also got people who asked when we were going to try for a girl and I would ask them if they had 4 of the same sex kids would they be trying for another just to get a certain sex?

I worked in day care before I had my boy's and we had talked about me staying home with the children before we had them. I was lucky that we could do this, my husband has a great paying job for just having one income. I do watch my friend 2 girls now for her so I guess I have a bit of a home daycare at the moment.

I feel that I was ready to have a child when I did. I would not of had my kids if I felt I could not handle it.It's a big thing to do and IF you feel your mot ready for it it doesn't hurt to put it off till you are ready!
adorame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!