Thread: Diapers on Pups
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
labrown
T&T-DYNOMITE!
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 049 Diapers on Pups

Hello! I have two 2 yr old yorkies. My male, Tbone, is a potty pad fool! He knows where it is and uses it quite often. The way I got him to use it was by putting it in my bathroom and inviting him to go potty with mommy! He loves to go potty with me every time I go into the bathroom. BUT, my little stubborn female, Tina, seems untrainable! She seems to be unsure about when she needs to go. I can't ever tell when she is looking for a place because she doesn't really sniff before squatting. She was on prednezone for a few months earlier this summer after a case of menengitis, and hasn't been able to control her bowels as well. So, I would like to consider using diapers with her, but how is this going to help me teach her? I can't take the constant carpet piddling anymore, so I need some kind of protection, but once I do that, I am afraid she will think she can go whenever and wherever she pleases. How will using diapers help me to train her to go in specific places? And, she won't go on the same potty pad as Tbone. She tries to bury it with her head. Anyone with a pair of yorkies with the same problem? I am at a loss!!!
labrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!