View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:02 PM   #10
tarawood
YT 500 Club Member

Oh My! You have such a kind heart. I pray that the kitten will have a speedy recovery and will be okay. I'm sure you will be able to find him a home. We just recently brought home a "special needs" kitten from a shelter. His hind leg was almost completely severed and half of his tail was cut off by some sicko who then tied him up in a Wal-Mart sack and left him to die. Luckily, someone with a big heart like you heard him crying when they went to throw the trash and rushed him to the vet. The vet operated and was able to save him and then placed him with one of the rescue organizations that foster animals for adoption. We found him at our local pet-smart adoptathon. He only has 3 legs now and half of his tail, but he gets around just like any other cat. He runs and plays and jumps and climbs. He's just perfect. Most of all, he has the sweetest personality. He loves to climb in your lap and just purrs away. If he is in a room alone, he will meow until we call out his name and he comes running to us purring. Our life is so blessed with him. Not to mention he's a great buddy to our yorkies. I just wanted to share our story to let you know that there is hope for this little kitten and its all thanks to you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!