View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #1
Yorkie_GirL
Oreo,Ginger&Cloey Owned
Donating Member

Love My 5 Year Anniversary

Sorry this is a bit off topic.. But I thought i'd just share how happy I am today... Today was my Boyfriend and My 5 Year Anniversary.. I know a lot of you on here are either in a longer relationship than I.. or married.. But.. I'm just very happy that My boyfriend and I were able to be together this long...

Sorry to get mushy..i'm 19 Years old and He's 20 Years old.. we are both LVN's (he just passed woo hoo!!).. and owning 4 doggies (3 mostly mine and 1 his).. 1 Cat and a lot of fish.. I feel so happy! We are also moving into our own Townhome in the near future..

So today we had a grreat day.. not that any other day isn't great.. today was just ultra special.. The kiddies actually didn't bother us this morning by jumping in our faces and licking us to death like usual.. So we actually got to sleep in today.. he then cooked me some late breakfast, he's a great cook! we also ate dinner at sizzlers and got to watch some scary movies together (lol i know.. i should be watching romantic movies lol).. we also spent some fun time with the kiddies.. well just thought i'd share my special day with my YT family

Enjoy the random pictures of today hehe..
- Deyna Khristine
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hunnies.jpg (15.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg kiddies.JPG (15.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg kiss1.JPG (15.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg kiss2.JPG (9.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Oreo.JPG (30.1 KB, 14 views)
Yorkie_GirL is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!