View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Omg I just got a FREE $100 Sherpa Carrier LOL

So my sister calls me last night and says, "OMG! You will never guess what I just got!" I'm thinking to myself...ok, what the heck...she got a YORKIE! LOL...since she's been wanting one and all.

Anyway, she says, "I got a Sherpa!!" I said OMG! Why on earth did YOU get a Sherpa??? She has a 55 lb Bulldog which is why I said this

She goes on to tell me that her neighbor (who is the daughter and son-in-law of THE MOST wealthy people in this entire town) was going to just throw the thing away!! And this carrier looks BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! There are even tags still attached!

Anyway, so she says that the reason she got it, is for ME What a nice sister she is huh? lol. Hehehe. She said that she would bring it to me today, so this morning when I got up, I walk into the living room, and there is this Sherpa bag sitting in my entry way! lol. She must have brought it over super early this morning before my hubby left for work and I was still sleeping.

Now mind you I know absolutely NOTHING about carriers since I have never owned one until now. But I would say that this is a medium sized one I guess? Stedman will fit WELL in it - however I know that little miss Tator Tot would go sliding around everywhere in it

I looked online and this carrier sells for $100! I just cannot believe that someone was going to throw this brand new carrier away! Insane! I am thinking...has that girl ever heard of EBAY? I guess she just doesn't need the money though - lucky for me!

I have to admit, it's not the carrier or my dreams or anything - but hey, it is a nice carrier - brand new, and an expensive one at that! So I can't complain

Anyway, I took some pictures of it and was wondering if anyone else here owned this carrier or a Sherpa that is similar? If so, could you give me some reviews on it? Pros/cons? I know absolutely nothing about it!

It's just so funny that this happened though as some of you may or may not know, I have been looking to get a carrier for several weeks now. Wow, I guess I must be doing SOMETHING right for my luck to be this good

Here are a few pics - and thanks for any reviews you can give!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (72.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (64.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (62.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (61.6 KB, 51 views)

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!