View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 07:50 AM   #12
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doglover007 View Post
I am looking for a male yorky puppy that would be ready to go home around the middle/end of september.I would be willing to go to georgia,mississippi,alabama and louisiana because i am located in florida.I would like a puppy that isn't going to be over 5 pounds full grown and i would like to stay around $1000 or less .
I have a six month old male who is very friendly and a little sweetheart. Valenntino is just slightly over five pounds but has a very solid body, short legs, and a teddy bear face. All shots, health guar.., vet checked. He travels well. He has already been to Florida earlier this year but I was unable to find a buyer at that time. I do ship and have placed several of my furbabies with YT members. Valentino is ready for a new home. PM me if interested. Asking price $1000, includes shipping.

The picture is from July but he hasn't changed much since then. I left my camera at our daughter's 2 weeks ago and haven't had time to go get it. I will gladly post new photos if you are interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg valentino70507c.jpg (46.2 KB, 53 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!