View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Question adding another furbaby???

Ok, well I have 2 boys as many of you probably already know. They are 2 years old in about 2 weeks. Someone came up to me on saturday and told me that a 'friend' had a liter of 'teacup' chihauhaus. Asked me if I was interested in a female. I didnt bother correcting the teacup thing since we were at a BBQ and I didnt want to get into it. I asked if his friend was charging for these dogs and told him that I could not afford to buy another dog and IM really REALLY up in the air about getting a 3rd dog anyways. I think this was an 'accident' liter by the sounds of it and the guy might be looking to just find homes for the dogs and my friend knew id be a good home for one. (which IS true) but I am leary about bringing in a 3rd furkid. I feel like my hands are already too full with my 2 boys at it is. Also I want to go visit family in New Mexico and am going to have a hard time bringing 2 pups nevermind 3!! Also I am unsure about such a small little girl with my 2 boys and I know NOTHING about Chihauhaus, except I heard they were little brats! HAHA (dont worry I dont believe it)

I always say that if someone handed me a female yorkie there would be no questions. I do want a female yorkie (but again, dont think I can handle 3 dogs) but I would like one to put bows in the hair and pretty little clothes. I want my prissy princess yorkie... haha My boys are such boys! No topknots (they wont keep them in for a minute - so i have them with eyebrows) and no clothing (they hate it and somehow worm their way out of them)

What does everyone think?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!