View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 05:56 PM   #1
FunkyMunkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Post It's official, Luna got her first JOB! :D

Hello everyone!!

I'm not sure if any of you remember a while back when I mentioned that Luna had been in talks about being used for modeling/acting. I hadn't mentioned anything else on the board, because well, we hadn't heard back from anyone. We thought the trainer wasn't interested. Well, we were wrong. Yesterday afternoon I get a call from the trainer asking how Luna was doing and how very interested the agent she works with was in using Luna for a petsmart catalog shoot. I was so ecstatic when I heard that! Of course I said yes and got all the details...

So, today was the photoshoot. Luna behaved amazingly! She not only impressed everyone there, but impressed even me! My baby was so obedient...her food drive is what makes her. I was so proud to see her remain sitting for such a long time, although I was afraid she was not going to be able to take it anymore, she proved me WRONG!

Just so that you all can get an idea, the photoshoot took place in a warehouse studio where it was the photographer, his assistant, the dog handler, the fashion lady(not sure what title to give her, she was the one who fitted luna into the outfits), and me. The theme for the catalog was halloween, it'll be the september 2005 catalog for petsmart. When we got there, the studio was already setup up with the halloween theme, not sure if I should give out too many details before the catalog is released... lol but anyhow, it only took about an hour to get all the shots. Luna was a doll, I wish you all could've been flies on the wall to see her. First they put her in a pumpkin suit/hoodie, snapped a good 20 pictures...then they switched her into a hot dog costume and shot another 10-15 pictures.

Once the photographer snapped the pictures, they would go directly to the computer they had setup. I was able to see all of them as they were taken. At one point, I was able to really look at them and I saw the photographer's assistant fiddling around with the pictures...and then I noticed that what she was really doing was placing the pictures behind the front catalog cover template for the upcoming september issue. That's when, shocked, I asked, "Is Luna going to be on the cover?!?!"... the lady anwsers,"Oh yeah!!!" I was so honored to hear that, and proud... I was speechless. It's like a Tyra Banks getting the front cover of victoria's secret catalog...hehehe. I was really really happy to hear that.

Well, I said you all would be the first to know ...if and when Luna got a modeling job. Feel free to ask questions.

Be sure to subscribe to the catalog if you aren't already: Request a Free Catalog

P.S. If anyone else has had their babies in similiar things, please let me know!

Last edited by FunkyMunkie; 07-07-2005 at 06:00 PM.
FunkyMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!