View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:26 AM   #1
Gingergirlsmom
and Bernie's mom too!"
Donating Member

Default Fighting Fleas without Chemicals

The more I've read up on using things like Advantix and Frontline, the less I wanted to subject my babies to them every thirty days. Plus, I don't think they work as well as the should for the $80 I spend each month to treat them all.

So when a friend of mine sent me a link to this site http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/default.aspx

I decided to try out a couple of their products. There are user reviews on the site and many products have negative reviews so I figured I could trust that the reviews were for real...I searched for flea/tic products with all positive reviews and this is what I came up with:

Brewers Yeast and Garlic Tabsbrewers yeast.jpg

And herbal Flea Shampoo/Conditionerfleas shampoo.jpg

Well, its been a few weeks and still no fleas. I should add that we've been fighting fleas on and off all summer.

The tablets are taken by all three of my dogs like they are treats (still haven't gotten any into Fun Kitty, so I'm searching for a solution for that) and the shampoo and conditioner do a great job and smell really clean and good. (not to fleas I guess).

Now I'm getting ready to search the site for something that will help stop Ginger's chewing so I can get her out of this cycle of Benedryl all summer long.

Ginger Bernie Fun Kitty

Last edited by Gingergirlsmom; 08-19-2007 at 03:28 AM. Reason: info I left out
Gingergirlsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!