View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 12:32 PM   #1
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default some kids drive me CrAzY!!

I just went scrub shopping for vet school and took Lacy with me. I take her pretty much everywhere with me except restaurants and grocery stores and no one ever cares that she's in the store. Anyway, I walk in and there are a couple other adults shopping and two little girls were in the store (like 5-8 year old age range). As soon as I walked in and they saw Lacy, they kept saying, "ooh a puppy..a puppy." So I'm walking around the store trying to figure out what scrubs I wanted because there were actually quite a bit to choose from, and these little kids kept following me around and running up to me and saying "Hi Puppy, Hi Puppy". Like they would NOT leave me alone! Lacy was just being so good and quiet and the workers in the store didn't mind her being there since I was just carrying her in my arms. But these kids were driving me nuts! I finally said, "please just leave me alone." I just couldn't take it anymore. And they still followed me and kept running up to me until I went into the dressing room. I just couldn't believe the parents didn't make them behave. They were seriously driving me crazy and were so annoying.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!