View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #10
LitlbitRanch
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
You have a lot o cool stuff on your site. I tried to click on belly bands and kept getting the placemats. You might want to check the links. Just FYI. Are the belly bands still $5.50 each? I saw a lot of fabrics there...wow! Which fabrics would work best for the surgery ones? I would assume cotton, but wasn't sure. Would the flannel get caught in the stitches?

HI,
Sorry about that I am always updating and sometimes it gets mixed up. I will fix it right away!! here s the direct link... http://www.puppywraps.com/BellyBands.html
Yes the are just $5.50 and I just updated the fabrics and have over 150 now I also offer bulk order discounts on top of my super low prices too!
I do use the print fabric with a super soft flannel interior. I have gotten many re-orders from the vets and they have not said any issues with the stiches sticking at all but I am happy to do just another print fabric inside if you wish. The main thing is just to keep them from messing with it during recovery
Let me know if I can help!
-Blessings,
KA
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!