View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #15
lisatodd
Little Boogers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73 View Post
Why are the pups not registered?
the mother was spayed and stud neutered after having this litter. i know she did not want the mother to breed any longer due to the fact both boys came out with an overbit. i only spoke w her sister so i quess you would have to ask the owner about the papers. her sister stated they were not going to register the litter but i never asked why. why do they need to be registered if these boys cannot show??? both parents are akc registered.
i have know kathryn for over a year now and she has been breeding yorkies for 26 yrs. if you are referring that there is something shady going on her, there is not. they don't feel the need to charge full price for babies who have an overbite. at least they are honest. most people wouldn't even tell you then you get your puppy to the vet and he advises you.
i offered to place this on yorkie-talk b/c i know a lot of wonderful people here would love to have one.
her number is on the post, give her a ring and see why.
most people just want to have a loving pet and can care less about the papers.
i am very happy and please to have at least been apart of one happy family who adopted one of them and i hope someone else here on yt can give the other one a loving home.

Last edited by lisatodd; 08-18-2007 at 07:26 AM.
lisatodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!