View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
Blackdove
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Update on Abigaile

We brought Abigaile home today after surgery for Legg Perthe's disease. My husband and I have been worried as to how all this would go..after all she is our baby...We took her in this morning..after withholding food since midnight last night..I think that was hard...this morning..we tried to get out of our regular routine so she would expect her breakfast..it was so hard..out hearts were breaking..he started the surgery soon after 8 am...by 10:45 he has called everything went as expected..and she was doing fine....ouch...Fine to him...isn't fine to us...poor lil girl has a incision 2 inches long,in a horse shoe shape on her hip...poor lil leg is bruised...of course she isn't holding it down at all...she was thirsty..and hungry...we didn't give her much...and will give her alittle more before bed tonight...she is on antibiotics...and pain meds..
Tonight husband and I don't expect much sleep...that's going to be hard..since we had little sleep last night...because we were upset and worried..I don't wish for anyone to every have there baby go thru this...I again want to think everyone for your support...I'll write again tomorrow...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7010018.JPG (144.7 KB, 62 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!