View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
JuicyGirl
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sondra2004 View Post
I need advice. My daughter got a free Chihuahua on Thursday. I don't know anything about this breed. Do they interact well with Yorkies (big or small)? Do I keep her in a x-pen until my Yorkies get used to her? Right now she's scared; she's only happy when someone is holding her.

She is about 6 months old and eats like a little piggy. What is the best food for her? How much food do I give her?

She does have a inflamed tear duct since birth. Has anyone ever heard of this?

Do I use a collar on her? Or should I get a harness to bring her out in for walks?

What about the cold? Do you think I need to get her a pair of pj's for night time?

Thanks for your help,

Sondra

My sister has a chihuahua, who i take care of most of the time... anyway Lily is a piggy as well. She will be a year in sept. & about 3 lbs. I feed both Innova small bites and Lily gets half of 1/4 cup twice a day plus some apple sauce and treats. I would walk her on a harness, one that stays away from the neck. Get her some hoodies and pjs they come in handy and a sleep sac.
I've never heard about inflamed tear duct... As for yorkies and chihuahua getting along... Mine are best friends, but occasionally fight. Nothing serious maybe over a toy or blanket. Good luck with your new chi!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!