View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Take a sneak peak and give me your feedback

okay YT members I am wanting to share with you my first of many projects with the new embroidery machine . . . it is far from done, so just a sneak peak . I want to get your comments to make sure I am not wasting my time getting excited over this if you guys think it is not cute enough LOL . . . your honest opinion is most appreciated.

okay I will be making dresses that will have an embroidered accent on the bodice . . . am not really good at explaining stuff sometimes but perhaps pictures will help . My first project is this adorable yellow fabric with the apples and bees print. This fabric will be used to make the skirt, and the artwork that captures the same print on the skirt design will be embroidered onto the bodice. I forgot to change the color of the leaf so just imagine it to be the same green used on the fabric . I have yet to convert the artwork to digitized format but I just could not wait to show this . . I will be converting it tonight as I will attend my first embroidery class tomorrow and I will certainly play with this print - a lot .

This is the main reason I got my new TOY . . .to make stuff like these . . .

So tell me whether I should proceed or I am just wasting my time . . .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red apples and yellow bees.jpg (119.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg apple and bees embroidery 1.JPG (26.3 KB, 91 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!