View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 12:15 PM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Omg It's The Drugs Not Me!!sorry

Well as most of you already know i just got out of the hospital i was couped up there for 4 days I have a serious case of pnuemonia and they could not get my oxygen to a safe level to relese me. Well they have had me on such high doses of steriods and they have had some harsh effects on my mental well being These steriods make me very emotional and very distraught. I just wanted to let everyone know that i am not crazy and if i say a few weird things i am sorry. They make me either very emotional (where i sit and cry for hours) or they make me very angry (which i tend to spout off and the mouth before i even think of what i am saying.) I am also having a lot of joint pain in my hips and knees which really sucks and my legs and arms have been going numb. I also have had some vision changes haveing a hard time seeing on top of not being able to breath and being light headed! If you know me at all you know i don't do things half way lol that includes getting sick on top of the pnuemonia i have a seriously nasty sinus infection and a double ear infection as well. AGGGHHHH i am so frustrated! But i really started this post to apologize in advace if i act weird or say anything i normally would please bear with me i have 12 more days of these steroids to go! Thanks all for being patient and not judging me lol.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!