View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Bringing A new Baby Home Sale

hello all I have been wanting a new baby for a while and I now have the oppurtunity to bring one home shortly and I need a little help with the adoption fee.

so here goes my items and if there isnt anything you want now check back as i will have more, and for those of you who have never bought from me, ask anyone on here i will never cheat or do you wrong, i get the items out asap and they are exactly like a say, all of the things are mine so i know.

1.) BRAND NEW ROXY JEANS, these are so cool and the it style, i bought these for 30 and I cannot fit my behind into them, these are perfect if you have a teen at home, they are size 11 they will fit if you are a slim 11 im a thick 10/11 so they will fit a thick 9 really well. 20.00 OBO

2.) almost new guess watch, its the wide band style, i wore it a couple times, and i am in between the tight size or the baggy hole and i like my watches firm on my wrist. comes with its pouch and care guide manual
20.00 OBO

3.) My pet bed, the one in the picture is mine, put together I have a brand new one though. SO your will come brand new in the box. 20.00 with 5.00 shipping, alot less than most beds and its fairly big,

4.) all my barbies yes i still have my childhood barbies still, most of them are worth alot of money but you know what nobody knows that but me.
I am thinking 10.00 each on them and shipping 2.00 but give me offers please.

5.) I dont have pics yet but i have tons of victorias secret face care/skin care, i have the replinish cream, the foaming wash, the eye cream, the toner, the primer, etc, i bough the whole set in my local vic secrets and i couldnt use it, it feels nice though, most hasnt been opened, OBO on these im thinking like 15.00 with 3.00 shipping for them all, theres at least 5 bottles of stuff maybe more.

6.) a 3 piece never used never burnt safari candle set. These are sooo cute but when i bought a cal king bed i couldnt find any cute bedding to match, all i did was take them out of the box, 7.00 OBO

here is a link to the photobucket, but if you see anything you like please post or pm me. i would hate to lose this oppurtunity. thanks

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q...phieluvsangel/
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!