View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #1
kelkiss5
YT 500 Club Member

Angel Has anyone seen this before

My Little Betty is just over 5mths old now. She is 1 of my Missys puppys who I decided to keep , she is a real doll. Well after I got her fully weaned of mama she decided that she still liked to have a suckle, but because mama was having none of it, she decided that me fingers would do the trick. Well now she is totally addicted to my fingers. When she sits on my knee she will lick each finger and then decide which one she would like to suck. She will suck and suck and suck until she falls asleep. I have a hubby and 2 girls she will never do it to them. . Well its getting to the point now that when I go to pet her all she whats to do is suckle my finger. Im trying to put a stop to this as I think she is getting a little to old for it, plus her teeth are getting really big. Put I just dont have the heart. When i hide my hands she is scraping at me to get at them. Im trying my best to keep the sucking to night time, its working a little . She is so cute and my freinds have said they have never seen anything like this before. What about you guys, have any of you.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!