View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #1
Cidney
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Does your Yorkie have a talent or

something he/she is really good at?

My one year old male Yorkie is totally obsessed with a rubber squeeky ball. He has this one ball he sleeps with and its the first thing he wants to play with when he opens his eyes in the morning. The talent part is he is very accurate when it comes to putting the ball right at your foot to kick back to him. He will use his mouth to pitch the ball to you or he will use his nose to roll the ball toward you and he always gets the ball exactly to you. If I am in the kitchen cooking, a lot of times I will feel something hit the top of my foot and his Sam pitching the ball for me to kick it back to him.

Last weekend, I took Sam with his ball to the beach. He was soooo good, he didnt bother another single person or thing on the beach, didnt even want to roll on the dead crab that washed up on shore - just wanted to play ball. After about 30 min of playing ball, I wanted Sam to take a break and rest so I tried to ignore him. After a few min of not returning the ball to him, he started to roll the ball around the beach with his nose, it was so funny. I finally had to leave the beach to get Sam to stop playing with his ball so he would rest a little. Anyway, it just amazes me how accurate Sam is when he gets the ball to me or whoever he has suckered into playing ball with him at the moment.

Anyone need a soccer player in a puppy suit? haha
Cidney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!