View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 11:34 AM   #1
Dee
Yorkie Talker

Ip Quick question about my Yorkie

My Yorkie got her period May 7th and on the 14th she got locked with another Yorkie accidentally. I was talking with my friend at home and she had her male yorkie and next thing you know they were locked. I have not seen any difference in my Yorkie but her teats are not flat anymore. She seems to be big around the middle and it is really hard and I cannot feel anything. I posted a thread a while ago but I have not gotten any responses can someone tell me if it is possible that she is not pregnant. I am really scared there is no change in her at all she runs, she plays, but she cannot climb on my bed as easily as before.

I would like to mate her in the future because I would like another puppy, can anyone tell me if she is not pregnant, how do I go about mating her, is it during her period or after her period that she has to be mated and if during how long does she have after the beginning of her period? I love yorkies and if I can have 2 or 3 I would be so blessed. My first Yorkie I had for 9 years, she had a lump under her arm and I took her to the vet and he operated on her she lasted 2 weeks after that operation. I do not know what went wrong but she was my baby Bless her little soul. Love you Pebbles. After a few years even though I was so hurt by this I was given a beautiful little girl who I named Rosie because she came from A street called Primrose in Florida. She was the last one they had and the breeder said that no one wanted her because she was almost all black. But she is 2yrs old now and is the most beautiful thing. She got her tan color and she is just sweet.
Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!