View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
makemepretty
YT 500 Club Member

Default Evelyn Lutz Middleville, Michigan dishonest breeder review

I posted a thread on the general yorkie forum about what happened to me but thought I should post the sellers information here so anyone else in Michigan can steer clear. I was going to purchase a puppy from Evelyn Lutz in Michigan(in Middleville, close to Caledonia). She advertises at local vets and this week has an ad coming out in the Grand Rapids Press. Anyway, when I came to pick out a puppy she increased her price(raised it to $4500!!) and told me I could buy a larger one for $3,000. Even though we had already agreed on price and she had told me I could choose which ever one I wanted and I visited every week(also bringing her gifts). I was floored and my 10 year old son, who went with me couldn't believe that she lied "right to my face" as he put it.
She doesn't have a website but uses two different phone numbers:
269-484-4795
616-260-0015

Also she was trying to tell me that she had her 2 pound female just bred She has 8 yorkies plus puppies that she mainly keeps outside all day. She will also use pictures of her smaller dogs to advertise puppies that are from completely different lines and parents. Needless to say, I didn't buy from her too many warning bells.
makemepretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!