View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:21 PM   #13
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdessauer View Post
Okay well thanks for the pick me up there. I hope you know i realize it's a lot of medicine. Why do you think I cry myself to sleep all the time. I don't know what to do. I"m not an expert and I expect the the vets who went to school to be professionals will guide me to do the right things. Therefore I'm following THEIR guidance. I have not been happy with what's going on which is why I'm going to a THIRD vet tomorrow and one of the things on my agenda is to discuss all this medicine.

He's been on medicine because he had worms when we got him, camplyobacter twice, a bacteria infection as well. I'm pretty sure you can't get rid of worms or camplyobacter without medicine but more recently I feel he's been put on medicince for something they don't really know. I'm trying and doing the best I can to make sure Boston gets healthy and Zoey stays healthy. It's so hard to constantly be worrying and stressed out especially when he can't tell me what's wrong with him He just cuddles up and wants me to protect him.
Tara, your doing a great job, and following what your told to do, and I do think he was diagnosed right with like you said worms are worms and if they are there you have to medicate, and the campy, well that was the strangest thing ever! How it came back and you are sooo careful and do everything like your told. I am certain my vet will listen and agree the meds maybe over the edge a little, but that is not your fault. I promise my vet is very open and listens and I assure you, you will gets some answers and if she doesnt know them, there were many times she had all 3 vets in the room involved in what was going on with me. They just don't leave things left open for you to guess or send you home paying a huge bill and some meds. You will know exactly what he is being treated for and if she doesnt know right off the bat with reviewing his files she will find you an answer! I hope your finding a little comfort in this and you know how much I care and if you want me to go to the vet with you, I will. I always try and have someone go because I get so nervous I dont ask everything I meant to or forget what they say sometimes. Just let me know. Hold your head up and repeat after me....Everything is going to be okay!!!!!! Call me later if ya need to talk.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!