View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 01:35 PM   #12
tdessauer
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
There's the problem!!!!! All the medication are killing your dog. This needs to really stop! I got a foster that had been on medications for a few months and was almost dead when I got her. The Vet. and I took her off all meds. and just kind of started over with the very basic home cooking. It took me months to get her straightened out. It's terrible how the Vets. will be so quick to put a dog on medication especially if they don't even know what the problem is. Scary. I don't have a real answer for you, but it seems the medications are doing more harm than good.
Okay well thanks for the pick me up there. I hope you know i realize it's a lot of medicine. Why do you think I cry myself to sleep all the time. I don't know what to do. I"m not an expert and I expect the the vets who went to school to be professionals will guide me to do the right things. Therefore I'm following THEIR guidance. I have not been happy with what's going on which is why I'm going to a THIRD vet tomorrow and one of the things on my agenda is to discuss all this medicine.

He's been on medicine because he had worms when we got him, camplyobacter twice, a bacteria infection as well. I'm pretty sure you can't get rid of worms or camplyobacter without medicine but more recently I feel he's been put on medicince for something they don't really know. I'm trying and doing the best I can to make sure Boston gets healthy and Zoey stays healthy. It's so hard to constantly be worrying and stressed out especially when he can't tell me what's wrong with him He just cuddles up and wants me to protect him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!