View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 10:51 AM   #1
WindsorYorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Im just a guy that would like to have a puppy for my again dog. Newbie question

First and foremost, let me apologize for this double post. I accidentaly posted this same Post on the breeder forum. Please excuse me.

I apologize for my ignorance, especially to those of you breeders out there. However, I think my situation is simple enough. I have a dog. His name is Shadow and he is a great little yorkie. I love my dog. My family lives for my dog. He is getting old, and I would love for him to sire(sp?) some puppies.

To be honest, and I mean no offense by this, but he doesn't need to be super purebred, or of some elite pedigree. I understand that people have high quality dogs from incredible blood lines... but I'm a lot more simple than that and so are my parents.

Bottom line, we love our dog, and we would love for some small part of him to continue on in our next dog. Our last checkup at the vet went wonderfully, and he is in great health.

I respect pedigree dog breeders, but thats not what I'm looking for , not that I would turn any down or anything. If anyone could help me, please let me know. Im not looking to make money, Im not looking to enter any type of breeding business. I only want one puppy and I am willing to pay. If anyone in the Ontario, Canada region, or even in the South Flordia region is interested, please let me know.

I dont know if what I am asking is an insult to people. I spoke to one breeder on the phone and she kept treating me like I was competition. So once again, I dont want to breed dogs, I just want my parents to have a puppy my dog fathered.

He is an amazing dog, extremely intelligent, quiet and friendly. Physically, he never had any real problems. Once he hurt his paw, and once he hurt his back jumping from the bed(the bed is too high anyway). But thats it.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please let me know. I can also be emailed personally at raztalove@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.
WindsorYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!