View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:59 PM   #14
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo'smommy View Post
Oh...bless your heart...we were so excited and we were so happy when Pheoebe got her presents.

She just loves those treats but I do have to take her in the other room and give her the treats from the brown paper as I am not allowed to give Boo-Boo too much protein.
But Boo-Boo loves the YipYap breath mints and he's allowed to have them too. Thank you so very much for everything and we hardly wait to see what the other thing is...LOL

PS:Hope you liked the pictures...specially for you

Gypsy goes NUTS for the Yip-Yaps! Our evening routine goes like this... I eat my tea and Gypsy lays at the side of me and naps, I take my plate into the kitchen and Gypsy follows, I sit back down and Gypsy sits next to the table staring at me till I look at her and then she looks at the treats till I give her one! LOL... EVERY night without fail she does this! We got our first ones from our last GE buddy and then managed to find them in the UK and we go through a box like you wouldn't believe! I even started breaking them in half so they would last longer... BUT I have to do this before I bring them into the house otherwise she will know I'm conning her!

I loved the photos! Thank you! BooBoo and Phoebe have grown alot since I last saw photos of them too!

Just think, you'll be able to do this all over again soon!
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!