View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 AM   #11
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdessauer View Post
I made an appointment for tomorrow at another vet. This is the third vet since I've brought him home. I was just looking at him last night thinking poor little guy. Not even six months and he's been to the vet at least once every two weeks, been on nonstop medicine since 7 weeks old and his butt most be so sore from all of his diarrhea

I'm hoping this vet will finally figure out what is going on with him so his life can be normal.
There's the problem!!!!! All the medication are killing your dog. This needs to really stop! I got a foster that had been on medications for a few months and was almost dead when I got her. The Vet. and I took her off all meds. and just kind of started over with the very basic home cooking. It took me months to get her straightened out. It's terrible how the Vets. will be so quick to put a dog on medication especially if they don't even know what the problem is. Scary. I don't have a real answer for you, but it seems the medications are doing more harm than good.
Yorkiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!